CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

This week's news

so, we are expecting a few things this week. Since everybody has asked about my coaster calendar, i decided to do a class. the coasters will be in this week and stamps are on order. also, SugarTree order will be in. they are the company where all that wonderful outdoor and western paper comes from. Lots from them. also, we are in the process of something very special happening at the end of May. everybody knows barbie has been around for a while, but just how long has the shop been opened?? well, it's a milestone worth celebrating. and we plan on it. there are still details to work out and secrets to be kept, but it will a weekend full of sales, sales you aren't gonna want to miss!!!!so, stay tuned, because everybody knows i can't keep a secret very long.

Don't forget: Thursday is double punch day!!!

1 comments:

Aunt Jan said...

I'll keep checking your blog..today I went in and didn't even know it was double punch day... What timing!! I told Carol I should be reading the blog... shame on me...Thanks! Jan